The conversation continues about what’s new and different about my new e-book called Skinny on Slim . Think about it ladies. When you go on a diet the ultimate reward is reaching your goal and is celebrated by slipping on those new skinny jeans without having to lie on the bed to hoist the zipper. You can relate I’m sure. In Skinny on Slim I give many suggests to help you get and stay motivated throughout:
- When people begin diets they often feel pumped, but as the time wares on that sizzle eventually fizzles
- I work in ways to sustain that sizzle that makes you pop throughout your course by dressing for dieting success, visualization, thought stopping, establishing a reward system that builds with your progress
Preening Principle – cinched waistbands rule!
- Successful losers tell us when they feel good about themselves they eat better and exercise better. Donning an outfit for any circumstance that you feel great in can really make a difference every single day.
- Evaluate your image every year and from decade to decade. Create your own style in the land of material girl-ism!
- When you see it you can be it. Taking time every day to visualize you at your goal weight can make you believe you can indeed do it.
- Get in tune with what you are saying about yourself and tune your attitude in to the positive channel. If you catch yourself trash talking yourself, stop your negative thinking in its tracks and replace that with words of encouragement.
Award of the Rewards
- Build a reward system to bestow unto yourself as you achieve your goals. Build a scheme to reward reaching various grander goals along the way, like a bonus cheque you receive at work for reaching a significant milestone.
Drive your own bus
- Simply put be yourself. Become comfortable in your own skin being who you truly are rather what you think others want you to be. To thy own self be true! Love yourself more and be good to yours truly.
Finding ways to stay pumped throughout your course from Fat City to Slim Town will surely help you along your journey.