This week alone, this sacred week before the big day I’ve heard more people talk about drama! What gives? Christmas time is for connecting, breaking bread, chilling and enjoying. Some people spin like a top out of control just like the wind that blew into the city this week. Or shall I say, blew out….
I’m looking to find peace this season that spills into the New Year. Truly folks it is a time to find peace. One thing I know for sure is you can only find peace within you. No one can give it to you. No thing will deliver it to you. No speech can instil it in you. No nectar can spill it in you. It’s something that lives in you. If you can’t find it, you’re not looking hard enough. Don’t stop ’til you find it.
- I found it this morning while learning how to make my Mom’s secret Christmas Eve recipe Coquilles St. Jacque – a special moment we shared together.
- I found peace when my friend announced that her daughter is having a boy – how joyful.
- I found peace when I heard the news that my Sunshine niece got engaged to her guiding light – how exciting.
- I found peace sharing my home-made truffles with friends, family and neighbours.
- I found peace having a family Christmas-cake bake-off with all of my nieces and nephews, carrying on a long held tradition woven into out family fabric.
- I find peace in being here and able to help aging, ailing parents, cause who knows what the future will bring.
When you go out seeking peace stop yourself and find a quiet time and place to discover it in you.
When you find it hang on to it like a rock climber hangs on his rope. Don’t let go! Peace really is the answer.